Sub Associations in King Farm:

The King Farm community includes a Master Association for residential areas, King Farm Citizens Assembly, Inc. and the King Farm Conservancy, Inc., which oversees the commercial areas within the community.

The individual condominiums located within King Farm must, by law, have their own condominium associations that are responsible only for the property controlled by the condominium. Covenants regarding parking, acceptable balcony/patio furniture, etc., can vary greatly from one condominium association to another, so be sure to read your documents carefully.

Condominium Management Information:

If you’ve misplaced your condominium association’s contact information, we’ve listed all the management companies! Condominium addresses and management company contact information can be found below or you can click here.

Condo Dues & Payments:
  • Payments to King Farm Citizens Assembly, Inc. (the Assembly) are incorporated into the monthly condominium fee and are paid in a lump sum by the condominium association.
  • The monthly payment paid to the condominium association via the management company is a combination of Assembly assessments and the condominium association assessments.
Resale Packages:
  • KFCA provides resale packages to condominium owners as the master association.
  • However, condominium owners and their representatives should contact the condominium association FIRST to purchase a condominium resale package.
  • Master association resale packages can be ordered by emailing management@kingfarm.org. Please visit the the resale page on our website for information on how to place your order.
  • If you are a condominium unit owner, you should contact your Condominium Association’s insurance agent to obtain a certificate of insurance.
  • You should also purchase homeowner’s insurance to protect any components of your unit that may not be covered by the Condominium Association’s insurance. Your agent should advise you as to appropriate coverage.
  • You may wish to insure your home through the Condominium Associations’ carrier since it is often easier to avoid gaps in coverage by doing so.
  • Condominium Associations and owners of other properties are responsible for arranging for private trash collection for their buildings.
  • If you are a resident or tenant of one of these properties, please check with the condo association or unit owner for specific directions concerning trash collection and recycling.
Sub Associations

The associations for individual condominiums are responsible for maintaining the condominium buildings, foundation areas, and interior common areas unless an agreement has been made between the condominium and the Assembly for the Assembly to provide certain services.

King Farm Citizens Assembly, Inc. (KFCA) is the Master Association to the following condominiums:

  • Baileys Commons I, II, III
  • Council of Unit Owners of King Farm Condominium Inc.
  • Irvington Center Condominium
  • King Farm Condominium Inc. (II, III, IV, V)
  • King Farm Two Condominium (Phase I, II, III)
  • King Farm Four Condominium, Inc.
  • King Farm Village Center (I, II, III)
  • Village at King Farm Condominiums

While the KFCA is the Master Association providing amenities to the above residents, it does not provide management to the condominiums. Please contact the condominium management company for operational or management inquiries.


Huntington and The Trails residents are part of the Citizens Assembly, but are not permitted to rent the Community Center Clubhouse or utilize KFCA pools. Facilities for apartments residents are provided at the respective complex. Please contact the Huntington Apartments at (240) 205-8869 or The Trails at trailsatkingfarm@winnco.com for further information.