REGULAR POOL SEASON ENDS MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH BUT…
EXTENDED SEASON WEEKENDS ONLY – SEPTEMBER 8, 9, 10 AND SEPTEMBER 15, 16, 17
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 8th & 15th – POOLS OPEN FROM 3:30 PM – 7:30 PM
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 9th, 10th, 16th, & 17th – POOLS OPEN FROM 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM
The Saddle Ridge Pool
300 Saddle Ridge Circle
Rockville, MD 20850
The Baileys Commons Pool
961 Reserve Champion Drive
Rockville, MD 20850
HOW TO ACCESS THE POOL:
Residents must show their King Farm Mobile Amenities Pass using the Brivo App or their King Farm Key Fob in order to access the pools.
If you need to obtain an amenities pass, please complete the online application and upload the required documents. Once you have submitted your application, someone from the Management Team will reach out to confirm that we have received your application and that it is complete. Then your pass will be issued.
For more information on Amenities Passes, please visit the webpage: kingfarm.org/amenities-passes/
- Open Swim Pool Hours: Daily, 11:00 am – 8:30 pm
- Lap Swim Hours:
- Saddle Ridge – 6:00am – 8:00am (TUESDAYS) while King Farm Swim Team (KFST) is in session through July 22nd. 6:00am – 10:00am (TUESDAYS) after KFST concludes.
- Baileys – 6:00am – 10:00am (THURSDAYS)
Documents and Policies:
The following King Farm pool regulations are in effect for the 2022 Pool Season.
POOL RULES – The rules are not exhaustive and cannot account for every possible scenario, so patrons are expected to follow guard instructions. If there are concerns, please contact Management at email@example.com or call 301-987-0122.
- Amenities passes (key fob or mobile pass) are verified upon entry using the picture and information on file. Incorrect or incomplete information must be updated with Management. If not updated in a timely manner, access will be denied. Replacement charge of $25 for lost fobs, if fobs were previously issued and not turned over from owner or prior tenant, or for an additional resident.
- GUEST PASSES – Your key fob/amenities pass operates as a guest pass and King Farm Citizens/Residents may bring up to 4 guests (free of charge) to the pool. See below for details.
- Members ages 18 + may bring up to 4 guests.
- Members ages 14 – 17 may bring up to 1 guest.
- Members ages 12 – 13 can’t bring any guests.
- The resident must accompany the guests.
- Under the Age of Twelve (12) Pool Policy – No person under the age of twelve (12) shall be eligible to enter the Saddle Ridge Community Center or to use the swimming pools unless accompanied by a person age sixteen (16) or older.
- AMENITIES PASSES – Assigned key fobs and amenities passes are required to access the pools. A Key Fob is a physical item and it gives residents access to King Farm facilities and is required for use of such facilities. Similarly, the mobile amenities pass is available through the Brivo App and operates just as the key fob does, but through the app.
- A key fob or amenities pass can only be used by the individual it is assigned to.
- Do not exchange your key fobs with other household members.
2023 POOL CLOSURE TIMES – KFST SWIM MEETS
The KFST utilizes the Saddle Ridge Pool during the summer for swim meets. Depending on the activity, the pool will have a delayed opening at 12:00 pm or the pool will close early at 5:00 pm. Please see below for more information and for the complete list of swim meets.
Weekday Meets – Pool Closes Early (at 5:00 PM)
- Wednesday 6/21 – B Meet – HOME vs. Washingtonian Woods (Start@6PM)
- Wednesday 6/28 – B Meet – HOME vs. Potomac (Start@6PM)
- Wednesday 7/5 – B Meet – HOME vs. Rockville (Start@5:30PM)
- Wednesday 7/19 – B Meet – HOME vs. Clarksburg Town Center (Start@6PM)
- Thursday 7/20 – KFST Mini Meet at King Farm – HOME (Start@6PM)
Saturday Meets – Pool Opens Late (at 12:00 PM)
- Saturday 6/10 – Time Trials – REGULAR TEAM (Start@9AM)
- Saturday 6/24 – A Meet – HOME vs. Somerset (Start@9AM)
- Saturday 7/8 – A Meet – HOME vs. Poolesville (Start@9AM)
- SAFETY FIRST– It is important that patrons are safe. Weak swimmers should be supervised and remain within arms length of the adult or guardian. Guards are to help ensure the maintenance of the facility, maintain proper chlorine levels, ensure general safety, report any equipment failures, enforce King Farm rules, and provide emergency assistance when necessary.
- Violations of rules or failure to comply with lifeguard instructions will result in suspension of privileges.
- LOST & FOUND POLICY – We will not maintain lost and found items after one week. All items left behind will be disposed. All pool related items (i.e. towels, goggles, fold-up chairs) can be found at the pool lost and found located on the pool deck.