King Farm Pools:
The Saddle Ridge Pool
300 Saddle Ridge Circle
Rockville, MD 20850
The Baileys Commons Pool
961 Reserve Champion Drive
Rockville, MD 20850
Pool Hours & Operations 2021
The following King Farm pool regulations are in effect for the 2021 Pool Season.
Open Swim Pool Hours: Daily, 11:00am – 8:30pm
Lap Swim Hours: 6:00am – 10:00am on Tuesdays (Saddle Ridge) & Thursdays (Baileys)
Season Starts: Saturday, May 29th, 2021
Season Ends: Monday, September, 6th, 2021
Saddle Ridge Pool hours change for King Farm Swim Team Meets:
- Sunday, June 12th – pool opens at 12:30 pm.
- Wednesday, June 23rd – pool closes at 5:00 pm.
- Saturday, June 26th – pool open at 12:30 pm.
- Saturday, July 10th – pool opens at 12:30 pm.
- Wednesday, July 14th – TBD
- Wednesday, July 21st – pool closes at 5:00 pm.
COVID-19 PROTOCOLS (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Reservations are preferred but not required to access the pool. Pool reservations can be made up to 1 (one) week in advance of the booking date. Both pools will be available daily for 2-hour reservation time slots starting at 11:00am daily. The pools will close for 30 minute increments 4 times per day in order to ensure that regular cleaning and disinfecting procedures can occur. Lap lanes will be open again this season for early morning lap swim on Tuesdays (Saddle Ridge) and Thursdays (Baileys) from 6:00am – 8:00am with 6 lap lanes available to reserve.
Things to Know:
- Occupancy is 300 persons at Saddle Ridge Pool and 150 at Baileys Pool.
- Masks required inside the facility and when interacting with staff.
- 2 guests are permitted per key fob.
- ALL patrons (including guests) 18 years and older must sign and submit a waiver to access the pool.
- Reservations are preferred but not required to access the pool – please refer to the Pool Reservations page / 2021 Pool FAQ document.
- A KFCA Key Fob is required to access the pool.
- Do not enter the facility if you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- Please limit sharing of items and maintain social distance as appropriate.
Documents and Policies
- Pool Policies – A complete list of King Farm Citizens Assembly Pool Rules can be found HERE.
- Under the Age of Twelve Pool Policy – No person under the age of twelve (12) shall be eligible to enter the Saddle Ridge Community Center or to use the swimming pools unless accompanied by a person age sixteen (16) or older.
- Lost and Found Policy – We will not maintain lost and found items after one week. All items left behind will be disposed. All pool related items (i.e. towels, goggles, fold-up chairs) can be found at the pool lost and found located on the pool deck.
- Liability Waiver – Please download the liability waiver and have all members 18+ sign the waiver. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your signed pool waiver or bring it upon your first visit to the pool.
Waiver Rules and Regulations
All residents who are 18 years of age and older MUST fill out a waiver. If you already signed and submitted a waiver last summer, then your waiver is still valid and you do not need to submit a new one. If one or more adults reside in a household, each adult over the age of 18 will need to separately fill out the waiver. If a household has minors residing in the home, only ONE adult needs to record each minor on their form.
Reminder: For those residents who are new to the community or children who are 12 and older and need a Key Fob, please schedule an appointment to obtain one at the Saddle Ridge Community Center. A Key Fob operates like a pool pass except it is a physical item and it gives residents access to King Farm facilities and is required for use of such facilities. Schedule an appointment Monday – Thursday, 9:00am-4:30pm, by calling 301-987-0122.
KFCA reminds all of our residents to practice social distancing if not fully vaccinated or around persons who may not be fully vaccinated. Face coverings are required when inside the facility and interacting with staff. For further information regarding pool operations, please review our frequently asked questions document (FAQ).