When the time comes for you to sell your home, the Maryland Condominium Act and the Maryland Homeowners Association Act require that the seller provides specific information regarding the Association(s) of which the unit is a part of. Resale packages include a resale disclosure, HOA documents, and resale inspection.
Resale inspections are conducted by KFCA staff and are conducted for the purpose of assessing the exterior of the home and lot to ensure compliance with community codes and to inform new buyers if the home/lot is in violation of any community codes. Please Note: staff members do NOT go onto the property or into the home during the inspection. If you are cited for any violations and plan to address the violation(s), we can provide an updated resale certificate. Alternatively, if you are selling as-is, the buyer(s) will be made aware and will be expected to address the violations.
Please read the information below for instructions on ordering resale documents, lender questionnaires, Master COI, and all other association documents.
Requests for Resale Disclosures, Lender Questionnaires, Closing Statements & Association Documents:
Starting October 2021, King Farm Citizens Assembly, Inc. is pleased to announce its transition to HomeWiseDocs.com. HomeWiseDocs.com provides reliable, around-the-clock online access to all governing documents and critical project data for lenders, closing agents, real estate agents and homeowners.
- To request and purchase a resale package, please visit www.HomeWiseDocs.com and select the Sign-Up link to register (or log in if you already have an account). Next, search the property address that you wish to purchase resale documents for.
- For Closing Statements, lender questionnaires, HOA dues forms, home refinances, COI, etc., please visit www.HomeWiseDocs.com, and login or sign-up and search for the property address.
More information for placing an order using homewisedocs:
Sign In/Create your account
- Click Sign In and input your Username and Password
- If you don’t have an account, click Sign Up and register with HomeWiseDocs.
Enter the property address or HOA Name in the search bar under Place New Order
- Select the appropriate result in the dropdown
- Confirm your Search Results
- If searching by HOA Name, input the Property Information and click Verify Address
- Select the Transaction Type and click Continue
Select Your Items
- Review the Packages and Bundles and/or Additional forms and documents sections
- Click See What’s Included and/or View Details for a description
- Select the box/boxes to the right of what you need and click Continue
Review Your Order
- Review your selection(s) and click Continue
Your Transaction Details
- Complete the Seller, Buyer and Transaction Information fields
- Attach any documentation (if needed)
- Click Continue
- Review the message(s) within the rectangle pop-up(s)
- Select estimated closing date from the calendar
- Select the date you want you order by
- Additional Options
- Receive a text message when the order is complete.
- Ship my order (if available)
- Share your order with other parties involved in the transaction
- If more than 2 emails, click Add an email address
- Click Continue
- Select a method of payment. NOTE: If your fees are due at closing, you have the option to pay now.
- Credit Card
- Complete any fields
- Review the Credit Card, Return & Refund Policy and check off the agreement to comply
- Electronic Check
- Complete any fields
- Review the Electronic Check, Return & Refund Policy and check off the agreement to comply
- Pay by Check
- Review the Pay By Check, Return & Refund Policy
- Another Party Will Pay
- Review the Third Party Pay, Return & Refund Policy
- Click Continue
Confirm Order Details
- Review the order
- Click Add Items (if additional items needed)
- Review the Transaction Detail and Delivery and Payment Information
- Click Confirm & Place Order.
- You will receive a “Your order has been placed” pop-up providing the Confirmation Number and notification that an email confirmation was sent.
Please visit www.HomeWiseDocs.com to place your order for resale documents, lender questionnaires, Master COI, and all other association documents.
Questions / Assistance:
If you have questions or need assistance placing your order, please utilize HomeWise Customer Service:
- Online Chat at www.homewisedocs.com
- Customer Service HelpDesk: 1-866-925-5004 (9am – 8pm EST)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HomeWiseDocs Help Page: https://homewisedocshelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Some of the features offered by HomeWiseDocs and available to you are:
- Order by address or association name searches
- Share your order with up to ten email addresses
- Hard copy delivery options available
- Rush order requests
- Pay for your orders by credit card, check or e-check
Condominium Resale Packages:
KFCA (King Farm Citizens Assembly, Inc.) is the MASTER association for condominiums in King Farm. Each condominium also belongs to a sub-association and has a separate property manager.
Sellers and agents looking to obtain a resale package for a property that falls within one of the condo associations, should consult with the property manager and/or condo association first. Master association resale packages are $125.00 and include a resale certificate and access to the governing documents. Rush orders can be placed for an additional $50.00 fee. Please note, we do not conduct inspections for condominium units.
If you would like to also purchase a resale package from KFCA, please email email@example.com with your request and include the following information:
- Property Address (and unit number)
- Seller(s) name
- Seller(s) email
- Buyer(s) name
- Buyer(s) email
- Closing date
Once we have received the information above and payment, your request will be processed within 7 business days. Rush requests are processed within 5 business days or less.
To make a payment, please call (301) 987-0122 or complete your payment using our online payment portal: https://www.clover.com/online-ordering/king-farm-citizens-assem-rockville-2