Monthly HOA Assessments are due and payable on the 1st of every month, so established by the Board of Trustees in conjunction with the adoption of the annual budget. Payments shall be considered delinquent if not received by close of business on the fifteenth (15th) of said month. The fee varies based on the type of unit (condo, single-family, townhome, etc.). Please refer to the Assessments page if you are unsure of your monthly fee.
Who Handles My Assessment Account?
- Comsource Management is the Assembly’s financial managing agent and handles assessment fees.
- Every resident has an account with Comsource. Your account allows you to access online services.
- Please contact them if you have any questions about your account:
Information regarding monthly dues, ways to pay [your dues], accessing your account, and more, can be found under the Resident Resources tab and HOA Dues. If you can’t find what you are looking for, use this form to request more information.
In order to access online services, you must register and sign-up in Sourcelink:
1. Go to www.comsource.com
2. Locate SIGN-IN (top right corner). Click on it
3. Click on Create Your Account!
4. Fill in all requested required fields.
5. If you do not have one, contact Comsource for your Security Key. Or you can register by emailing Client Services.
6. Click on I Agree – Create My Account!
Assessment Payment Methods:
Comsource Management offers several options for association dues payments.
1. ACH (Automated Clearing House Direct Debit Payment):
ACH pays your assessment automatically from your checking or savings account. Your payment is made on time without the hassle of writing or mailing checks! ACH is a free service to pay your assessments on a “per assessment” basis.
To sign up for ACH, complete and sign the authorization form and return it to us along with a voided check (checking deposit slip not accepted).
Direct payments will be initiated for withdrawal on the 8th of each month (or next business day) for the current assessment.
To download the ACH Form, click here
PayLease allows you to submit your Association payments electronically using a credit or debit card. You can set up recurring electronic payments or a
one-time electronic payment.
Paylease accepts: Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express, and e-check.
To Make a Payment Using PayLease:
1. Go to www.comsource.com
2. Locate SIGN-IN (top right corner). Click on it.
3. Enter your username and password
4. Navigate to the Make a Payment module. Click on it.
5. Locate For PayLease, click here. Click on the link.
6. Follow the prompted instructions and complete your payment.
3. Coupon Book:
If you would like to pay your assessments via a coupon book, Comsource will send you a book for you to use. You mail your coupon and check directly
to a data processing center at the bank, which reads this line and processes your payment.
KFCA will not automatically mail a coupon book to conserve Association funds. However, if you would like to order one please request
it through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-924-7355.
*Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
To make your payment, please mail a coupon and check made payable to your association (prior to the due date) to the address
on the coupon (window envelopes included). Once the bank lockbox has received and processed your payment, it is deposited directly
into your association’s bank account and receipt of payment is applied to your homeowner’s account.
4. Other Payment Options:
IF YOU ARE NOT using a statement or coupon, mail your payment to the below address and be sure to note the
address on the payment memo or if any additional fees are being included in addition to the regular assessment
Comsource Management Inc.
C/O Accounts Receivables Dept.
3414 Morningwood Drive
Olney, MD 20832
Please note: make your check payable to your association (KFCA not to Comsource).