Monthly HOA Assessments are due and payable on the 1st of every month, so established by the Board of Trustees in conjunction with the adoption of the annual budget. Payments shall be considered delinquent if not received by close of business on the fifteenth (15th) of said month. The fee varies based on the type of unit (condo, single-family, townhome, etc.).
*Please refer to the Assessments page if you are unsure of your monthly fee.
Who Handles My Assessment Account?
- Comsource Management is the Assembly’s financial managing agent and handles assessment fees.
- Every resident has an account with Comsource. Your account allows you to access online services.
- Please contact them if you have any questions about your account:
Assessment Payment Methods:
Comsource Management accepts several payment methods for association dues payments including, ACH (Automated Clearing House Direct Debit Payments), PayLease online payment portal, Coupon Books, and check payments.
Please see below for more information about each option and instructions.
Online Account Information and Sourcelink Resident Portal:
Information regarding monthly dues, ways to pay [your dues], accessing your account, and more, can be found under the Resident Resources tab and HOA Dues. If you can’t find what you are looking for, use this form to request more information.
In order to access online services, you must register and sign-up in the SourceLink Resident Portal:
- Go to www.comsource.com
- Next, navigate to where it says “My Account” in the top right corner. Click here.
- This will take you to the SourceLink login page.
- If you have an existing account, enter your credentials and login.
- If you need to create an account, click “Register Your Account” (bottom right corner).
- Fill in all requested required fields.
- If you do not have one, contact Comsource for your Security Key. Or you can register by emailing Client Services.
- To access your access your account page, navigate to “My Account” on the left side, then click from the following options to access various parts of the portal:
- Manage Account (you can update your contact information, add a tenant and upload their lease, add an additional home or additional user, etc.).
- Account Statement (here you can see if you have a balance or have incurred any late fees).
- Assessment Payment Options
- Email Accounting Department
1. ACH (Automated Clearing House Direct Debit Payment):
ACH pays your assessment automatically from your checking or savings account. Your payment is made on time without the hassle of writing or mailing checks! ACH is a free service to pay your assessments on a “per assessment” basis. Direct payments will be initiated for withdrawal between the 5th and the 10th of each month for the current assessment.
*Please be advised that the direct debit form must be received by the 20th of the current month in order to be effective for the next month’s fee.
2. PayLease Online Payment Portal:
PayLease allows you to submit your Association payments electronically using a credit or debit card. You can set up recurring electronic payments or a one-time electronic payment. Paylease accepts: Visa, Discover, MasterCard, American Express, and e-check.
To Make a Payment Using PayLease:
3. Coupon Book:
If you would like to pay your assessments via a coupon book, Comsource will send you a book for you to use. You mail your coupon and check directly to a data processing center at the bank, which reads this line and processes your payment.
Coupon books are only mailed to homeowners who do not use direct debit. If you did not receive a coupon book and would like to order one please request it through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-924-7355.
*Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
To make your payment, please mail a coupon and check made payable to your association (prior to the due date) to the address on the coupon (window envelopes included). Once the bank lockbox has received and processed your payment, it is deposited directly into your association’s bank account and receipt of payment is applied to your homeowner’s account.
4. Other Payment Options:
IF YOU ARE NOT using a coupon, use the same P.O. Box. Be sure to note the address on the payment memo or if any additional fees are being included in addition to the regular assessment amount. Please note: make your check payable to your association (KFCA not to Comsource).
Remit Checks To:
King Farm Citizens Assembly, Inc.
P.O. Box 37924, Charlotte, NC 28237-7924