King Farm Shuttle Bus
Another King Farm amenity is the shuttle bus service. The shuttle bus service is available to King Farm residents (including tenants) and residents of the Huntington Apartments.
The three shuttle busses have separate routes and provide a continuous-loop service on weekdays and there are bus stops located throughout the community. The shuttle bus is managed by the King Farm Conservancy and the current vendor providing shuttle service is Reston Limousine.
- For questions regarding the shuttle, please contact: email@example.com.
- For questions regarding shuttle bus hours, please contact the Dispatcher: 703-478-0911
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday: 6:30 am to 7:30 pm
Please Note: All three shuttles take two breaks a day.
Service will not be provided during these times: 10:30 – 11:00 am 2:30 – 3:00 pm
Click here to view a live shuttle bus route map.
King Farm Shuttle Bus Requires King Farm ID:
ALL riders must show a form of King Farm ID:
- Residential KEY FOB used for pool or gym
- King Farm shuttle card (used by apartments, office workers and retail)
- King Farm shuttle bus guest pass
If you do not obtain one of these forms of ID, you will not be allowed to ride the King Farm shuttle bus to the Shady Grove metro.
Please Note: King Farm ID is now required at all shuttle bus stops within King Farm going to the Metro. King Farm ID is not required at Metro coming into King Farm.
Forms of ID Continued:
- Key Fobs can be obtained from
the KFCA Management Office.
- Key Fob service is from Monday – Thursday (8:30am -4:30pm)
and on Fridays (8:30am – 1:30pm).
- Residents with key fobs can bring
up to 4 guests.
- Guests riding without a resident
present will need to request a
guest pass from Management.
- Tenants (single-family/townhomes)
must verify with titleholder if they
should use a key fob or obtain a
- King Farm Retail Employees – must obtain a shuttle bus card from
their supervisor or manager.
- Ingleside Residents & Employees – must obtain a shuttle bus card from
the Ingleside Management Office.
Please click here to view & print the shuttle bus service routes and times.