King Farm Mobile Amenities Pass
In order to access the community amenities, residents need to complete the online amenities pass form and once completed, Management will issue a mobile pass.
The amenities pass enables residents access to the two community pools (Baileys & Saddle Ridge), Saddle Ridge Fitness Center, and the King Farm shuttle bus. The mobile amenities pass operates the same as the physical key fobs but using a mobile app on your Android or iPhone. Residents can download the Brivo Mobile App and once Management issues the mobile pass, your pass can be added to the app and accessed immediately.
*Please note, the mobile pass link will expire after 72 hours if you do not add it to the app; if this happens, please contact management and we will send you a new link.
Using your amenities pass, you will be able to access the pools during pool season (May-August annually) by showing your pass to the lifeguards. Additionally, you can use your pass to open the door using the card reader and access the fitness center (located within the King Farm Community Center). Lastly, there are bus stops located throughout the community where residents can get picked up/dropped off by the King Farm Shuttle Bus and residents are required to show their mobile pass, key fob, or shuttle bus card to ride.
How to Obtain an Amenities Pass:
Please see below for more information about obtaining your pass.
To be eligible for an amenities pass, you must meet the following qualifications:
- You must live in or own a home in King Farm.
- Either the owner or the tenant must attach a current copy of the lease with the application.
- Amenities Passes will be issued to EITHER THE OWNER OR TENANT, NOT BOTH.
- Amenities access will be denied to any residents who are not in good standing (delinquent).
- Children 12+ are eligible to obtain their own amenities pass
Step 1: Complete the Online Form
- Click here to complete the online form.
Step 2: Attach all required documents to your application form OR email the required documents to Management (firstname.lastname@example.org). See below for more information about the required documents.
- Resident Verification – Upload/attach a photocopy of each owner (or tenant’s) driver’s license as proof of residency.
- If your driver’s license reflects your previous address or not your King Farm address, please attach a copy of a recent utility bill or other form of verification*.
- Condo owners can attach a copy of their ALTA form from settlement as proof.
- TENANT Lease – You must upload/attach a copy of your lease to keep on file with the Management Office.
- Resident Photo – Please upload/attach a profile/headshot picture of each member of the household applying for a pass (this is used for your resident file and for proof of identity when you use your pass).
Step 3: Pay for your passes
- Using our online payment portal, please pay for each mobile pass ($25 per pass).
- Payment Portal – https://www.clover.com/online-ordering/king-farm-citizens-assem-rockville
Step 5: Receive your mobile pass email, download the Brivo App and add your pass to your phone.
Obtaining a New Mobile Pass – For Current or New Residents:
- If you are a new or current resident and have never had a key fob and would like to obtain a mobile pass, please complete the online form and be sure to attach the required documents.
Current Residents Who Have Lost or Damaged Key Fob & Need a Mobile Pass:
- If you are a current King Farm resident and you have either lost or damaged your key fob and would like to obtain the mobile amenities pass for 1 or more people in your household, please complete the online form, payment for the number of passes needed, and Management will contact you to let you know when your passes have been issued.
- Please Note: it is $25.00 per replacement pass. The online form is required to update your contact information on file with management and to update your picture on file.