The King Farm Chronicle
The Chronicle is the Assembly’s principal means of communicating information to the community. The paper is published by the King Farm Citizens Assembly (KFCA), which is responsible for the form, content, and policies of the newspaper.
Want to stay in the know about all things King Farm? Head over to the King Farm Chronicle Facebook Page and be sure to sign up for our weekly email newsletters by joining the FrontSteps Resident Portal or by emailing email@example.com.
Articles & Advertising:
Do you own a local business or are you interested in advertising? The Chronicle newsletter reaches over 3,500 households in the community every month! If you would like to purchase an ad for one of our upcoming editions or if you are interested in purchasing recurring page space for your advertisement, please contact the Chronicle Editor, Andrea Escher, by phone at (240) 308-1199 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about pricing and publishing, please view the Advertising Information Sheet.
If you would like to contribute to the Chronicle, please send your submission to Andrea Escher. Articles, news items, and advertisements must be received by the 25th of the preceding month. The paper is published the first week of the month and is usually received in homes the second week of the month.
- Ads should be e-mailed to the advertising manager at email@example.com. Ads must be submitted as jpeg or pdf files.
- Please ask your advertising rep. about our reasonably priced advertising layout services.
- Payment must be received prior to the advertisement appearing in the Chronicle.
- Checks must be paid payable to King Farm Citizens Assembly and mailed to 300 Saddle Ridge Circle, Rockville, MD 20850.
- To pay by credit card, please use our online payment portal or call 301-987-0122 x 1
- Using the Clover payment portal, please select the ad size you wish to purchase and input your credit/debit card information.
- *Please note, the online portal is for purchasing single-issue ads only. If you would like to purchase recurring ads, please email or call.
Read the Digital Version of The Chronicle
Nov/Dec 2023 Edition
For information about community events and activities, head over to the events page!