The Saddle Ridge Community Center (Clubhouse)
Located at 300 Saddle Ridge Circle, Rockville, MD 20850
Community Center Event Rentals
The Community Center room is available to rent for King Farm residents ONLY.
To secure the space, please make your booking at least two weeks prior to the date of your planned event.
- Reservations are available on Fridays after 3 pm and Saturdays and Sundays: *NO WEEKDAY RENTALS.
- Titleholders and tenants of titleholders are allowed to rent the clubroom. A current copy of your lease must be on file with the Management Office.
- Huntington and The Trail residents are not permitted to rent the KFCA Community Center Clubhouse or use the KFCA Pools.
ABOUT THE SPACE:
- The Saddle Ridge Circle Community Center features a large 1200 square-foot room with 30-foot ceilings, a gas fireplace, 80 stackable chairs, and 10 tables. The maximum occupancy is 100 people.
- The clubroom also includes a kitchen with a full-size refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, oven (no cooktop), and microwave.
- The clubroom has hosted a variety of functions including: baby showers, graduation parties, wedding receptions, community fundraisers, and more.
Before you complete the rental application, please check the community calendar to see if your preferred rental date is available.
To check available dates, please view the calendar by clicking the link below, email Management (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call the Office at (301) 987-0122.
There is a $400 rental fee (non-refundable) and $400 security deposit (refundable if no damage) required to rent the room.
- Security deposits will be returned within 30 days of the rental, provided that your event finished on time and no damages or cleaning issues occurred.
- Before you submit your application, please check the calendar to verify that your preferred date is available! Once you have completed the application and spoken with Management, please complete the payment for the rental fee and security deposit.
How to Pay:
#1 ONLINE PAYMENT:
- Please use the online payment portal and select “Clubroom Rental Deposit“, and add to order; then select “Clubroom Security Deposit“, add to order. Then proceed to checkout.
- *To ensure that we are able to easily refund you for the security deposit, please pay for the rental deposit and security deposit SEPARATELY!
#2 PAY BY CHECKS:
- Deliver Checks in RESIDENT DROPBOX or send via USPS mail:
Write two (2) checks — One for the rental fee and a second check for the security deposit. Put them in an envelope with your name/address.
- Place envelope with checks in the resident dropbox outside the Community Center (or drop off with the Management staff) or mail your checks to the Management Office (300 Saddle Ridge Circle) C/O KFCA Management.
Community Center (clubhouse) Rental Application, Rules & FAQs:
How do I secure a reservation for the community center room?
- A rental application is required to secure a reservation. Please click here to view official rules and usage policies. Please complete the online rental application form to request your preferred rental date. Alternatively, you may email the Management office with a PDF copy of the application or drop off your application.
- Please also review and sign the Rental Agreement & Clean Up Check-List Agreement and upload these files to your online application OR email these to email@example.com.
- Once we receive your application (and signed agreements), we will verify your information and the availability of your requested rental date and confirm your rental.
**Please check the community calendar before completing your application to see if your preferred rental date is available.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Community Center room rentals can be reserved for a maximum of 7 hours per day and you are able to pick the time frame. We only allow ONE rental per day. No rentals occur on days when King Farm Activities are held.
Click to Edit