The City of Rockville is responsible for:

  • Maintaining and operating all public open space and public parks
  • Maintaining and repairing City streetlights
  • Maintaining and replacing public streets and rights of way

If you need to report a streetlight outage in King Farm, please call the City of Rockville OR complete this form: https://www.rockvillemd.gov/FormCenter/Public-Works-8/Report-a-Streetlight-Outage-or-Problem-226

Wooden Poles Maintained By PEPCO:

Most wooden poles in Rockville are Pepco’s responsibility to make repairs. For additional questions, contact Public Works at 240-314-8500.

Report Pepco streetlight outages online or call 1-877-737-2662.