Saddle Ridge Fitness Center (gym)
How to Access the Fitness Center:
- The entrance to the fitness center is located on the side door of the community center.
- A key fob is required to access the fitness center.
- If you do not have a key fob, please complete the key fob application form or contact Management.
- It is available to titleholders and tenants of titleholders (a current copy of your lease must be on file in the management office).
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- The room is equipped with a cable TV and there are restrooms adjacent to the facility.
Update: Fitness Center Protocols
The King Farm Fitness Center (gym) located inside the Community Center (300 Saddle Ridge Circle) reopened to residents in June. Due to the limited size of the room (approximately 300 sq. ft.), only four (4) persons are allowed to exercise at any given time in order to maintain appropriate social distancing between patrons.
- ALL residents must sign and submit a waiver to access the pool. If you signed a liability waiver last summer, it is still valid.
- Increased cleaning procedures have been put in place to help reduce the transmission of the virus.
- There will be 3 cleanings per day. Once first thing in the morning before the fitness center opens and then from 10:00 – 10:30am and from 1:30 – 2:00pm.
- During this time the fitness center will be closed for 30 minutes.
- If you are the only person exercising, you do not need to wear your mask; however, if additional persons are using the fitness center, then all persons need to wear masks.
**PLEASE NOTE: The above information is subject to change. Management and the Board of Trustees will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments as needed.
Click to Edit