King Farm Fitness Room (gym) – Located inside the Community Center @
300 Saddle Ridge Circle
How to Access the Fitness Room:
- The entrance to the Fitness Room is located on the side door of the community center.
- A key fob or mobile pass is required to access the fitness center.
- If you do not have a key fob or mobile pass, please complete the online form or contact Management. Use the link to the right.
- It is available to titleholders and tenants of titleholders (a current copy of your lease must be on file in the management office).
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- The room is equipped with a cable TV and there are restrooms adjacent to the facility.
Hours of Operation: Daily from 4:00 am – 11:00 pm.
- Please remember to wipe down the equipment, after each use!
- Key fobs or Amenities Passes are required to access the fitness center (https://kingfarm.org/key-fob-application-form/)
- Your amenities pass or key fob is used to open the door to the community center to access the fitness center (located on the right side of the building).
- To access the Fitness Room, use the door to the right side of the building. You will see a reader to scan a key fob or mobile pass.
- Refer to the gallery pictures below to see location of the side door.
Click to Edit