Saddle Ridge Fitness Center
Located inside the Community Center – 300 Saddle Ridge Circle, Rockville, MD 20850
05/28/2021 Update: Fitness Center Reopens to Residents June 7th, 2021
The King Farm Fitness Center (gym) located inside the Community Center (300 Saddle Ridge Circle) will reopen to residents starting on Monday, June 7th, 2021. Due to the limited size of the room (approximately 300 square feet) people are still in close proximity, so we are currently allowing no more than four (4) persons to book a reservation at a time. Reservations can be made up to 1 week in advance (beginning on May 31st to book for June 7th).
- A capacity limit has been put in place for 4 people at a time*.
- ALL residents 18+ must sign and submit a waiver to access the pool. If you signed a liability waiver last summer, it is still valid.
- A key fob is required to access the fitness center. If you do not have a key fob, please complete the key fob application form or contact Management.
- A reservation is required to attend the fitness center. Reservations can be made using the Omnify reservation portal: https://kingfarmcitizensassembly.getomnify.com
- Please cancel your reservation if you cannot attend to allow others to book.
- Please check-in to your fitness reservation using the QR Code or through your account in the Omnify portal.
- Increased cleaning procedures have been put in place to help reduce the transmission of the virus.
- Reservations can be booked for 1-hour increments beginning at 7:00 am.
- If you are the only person exercising, you do not need to wear your mask; however, if additional persons are using the fitness center then all persons need to wear masks.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
The fitness center will reopen under limited hours of operation at this time. Because staff leaves at 5:00pm, the fitness center will be open Monday – Friday from 7:00 am – 5:00 pm. The fitness center will close from 10:00 – 10:30am and 1:30 – 2:00 pm to allow for additional cleaning.
- 6 – 6:30am – CLOSED for cleaning
- 7 – 8am
- 8 – 9am
- 9 – 10am
- 10 – 10:30am – CLOSED for cleaning
- 10:30 – 11:30am
- 11:30 – 12:30pm
- 12:30 – 1:30 pm
- 1:30 – 2:00pm – CLOSED for cleaning
- 2 – 3pm
- 3 – 4pm
- 4 – 5pm
- The entrance to the fitness center is located on the side door of the community center.
- Can be accessed with a key fob provided by management.
- It is available to titleholders and tenants of titleholders (a current copy of your lease must be on file in the management office).
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- The room is equipped with a cable TV and there are restrooms adjacent to the facility.
Click to Edit