King Farm Fitness Center (gym) – Located inside the Community Center (300 Saddle Ridge
How to Access the Fitness Center:
- The entrance to the fitness center is located on the side door of the community center.
- A key fob is required to access the fitness center.
- If you do not have a key fob, please complete the key fob application form or contact Management.
- It is available to titleholders and tenants of titleholders (a current copy of your lease must be on file in the management office).
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- The room is equipped with a cable TV and there are restrooms adjacent to the facility.
Update: Fitness Center Protocols (last updated 02/2022)
The King Farm Fitness Center (gym) located inside the Community Center (300 Saddle Ridge Circle) reopened to residents in June. Due to the limited size of the room (approximately 300 sq. ft.), only four (4) persons are allowed to exercise at any given time.
Hours of Operation: Daily from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Reservations are not required.
- No more than 4 residents in the room at one time.
- Please remember to wipe down the equipment, after each use!
- Key fobs are required to access the fitness center (https://kingfarm.org/key-fob-application-form/)
**PLEASE NOTE: The above information is subject to change. Management and the Board of Trustees will continue to monitor the situation and make adjustments as needed.
Click to Edit