Draft Resolutions for Review:
Please click here to view draft resolutions that will be adopted on the September 16th Board of Trustees meeting.
Resident questions and comments can be sent to Management (email@example.com). Management will compile all questions and comments related to
the draft resolutions and provide them to the Trustees prior to the meeting. Please send all questions/comments by close of business on the 9/16/2020.
ER#1 – Design Standards and Guidelines for Visual Changes to Living Units and Lots
ER#8 – Exterior Maintenance Standards
King Farm Citizens Assembly Board Meeting Summary – July 15, 2020
- The Board adopted Administrative Resolution #4 – Procedures for Processing Cases with a vote of 5-0.
- The Board adopted Administrative Resolution #6 – Open Meeting Requirements with a vote of 5-0.
- The Board adopted Administrative Resolution #14 – Electronic Communications with a vote of 5-0.
- The Board approved the proposed Equity Resolution #8 – Exterior Maintenance Standards for a 30-day review with a vote of 5-0.
- The Board approved Equity Resolution #1 with edits for a 30-day review with a vote of 5-0.
The next Board of Trustees meeting will be held on September 16, 2020, at 7:30 pm virtually via the Zoom video conference.
The meeting was adjourned at 9:56 p.m.