Draft Resolution(s) for Review:
All resident questions and comments regarding proposed draft resolutions/amendments can be sent to Management (firstname.lastname@example.org). Management will compile all questions and comments related to the draft resolutions and provide them to the Board of Trustees (BOT) prior to the next scheduled meeting.
**Approved Minutes and all other Board documents are available for viewing within the internal files in the FrontSteps Resident Portal. If you need assistance accessing your account or the documents, please contact Management by phone or e-mail.
Recently Approved/Amended Resolutions:
To view the resolutions, please click below or login to the FrontSteps Resident Portal.
*To view all community governing documents, please visit the FrontSteps Resident Portal.
- AR No. 2 – Procedures for Review and Approval of Applications for Visual Changes to Living Units and Lots – Amended 05.18.2022
- AR No. 4 – Procedures For Processing Cases Of Alleged Violations Of The Governing Documents Of The Assembly – Amended 01.19.2022
- ER No. 10 – Grant of Easement – Adopted 01.19.2022
- AR No. 15 – Procedures Relating to Assembly Meetings Held Entirely or Partially Electronically – Adopted 01.19.2022
- AR No. 16 – Policies and Procedures Regarding Record Retention – Adopted 10.19.2022
- AR No. 17 – Policies and Procedures Regarding Communications with Citizens and Titleholders – Adopted 10.19.2022
Proposed New Resolutions/Amended Resolutions For Community/BOT Review:
*If there are any proposed new resolutions (or amendments), those will be listed below.
You can view a copy of any proposed amendments to existing resolutions or proposed new resolutions within the FrontSteps Resident Portal Internal Documents under the folder(s) 2. Governing Documents / 1 – Draft Resolutions.
*If you do not have access to the resident portal, please contact Management for assistance or to obtain copies of these documents.
- ER No. 8 – Establishing Rules Relative to the Use and Rental of the Community Center (Amended)