Draft Resolution(s) for Review:
All resident questions and comments regarding proposed draft resolutions/amendments can be sent to Management (firstname.lastname@example.org). Management will compile all questions and comments related to the draft resolutions and provide them to the Board of Trustees (BOT) prior to the next scheduled meeting.
**Approved Minutes and all other Board documents are available for viewing within the internal files in the FrontSteps Resident Portal. If you need assistance accessing your account or the documents, please contact Management by phone or e-mail.
Recently Approved/Amended Resolutions:
During the Board of Trustees (BOT) meeting on January 19th, 2022, AR No. 4 was amended and AR No. 15 and ER No. 10 were adopted. To view the resolutions, please click below or login to the FrontSteps resident portal.
- AR No. 4 – Procedures For Processing Cases Of Alleged Violations Of The Governing Documents Of The Assembly – Amended 01.19.2022
- AR No. 15 – Procedures Relating to Assembly Meetings Held Entirely or Partially Electronically – Adopted 01.19.2022
- ER No. 10 – Grant of Easement – Adopted 01.19.2022
Please refer to the governing documents within the FrontSteps Resident Portal for additional community documents and information.
Proposed New Resolutions/Amended Resolutions For Community/BOT Review:
You can view a copy of any proposed amendments to existing resolutions or proposed new resolutions within the FrontSteps Resident Portal Internal Documents under the folder(s) 2. Governing Documents / 1 – Draft Resolutions.
*If you do not have access to the resident portal, please contact Management for assistance or to obtain copies of these documents.
Due to last minute edits, the BOT tabled the adoption of the amended AR No. 2 during the 3/16/22 Board meeting and moved to discuss/adopt it in the 5/18/22 Board meeting. The most recent edited version of AR No. 2 can be found below or within the FrontSteps resident portal.
- Administrative Resolution No. 2 – Procedures for Review and Approval of Applications for Visual Changes to Living Units and Lots:
- The Board is considering amending AR No. 2 regarding procedures for review/approval of design review applications.
- If you have any comments or questions, feel free to send those to Management via email email@example.com or call (301) 987-0122. Proposed amendments to AR No. 2 will be discussed and voted on during the March 16th, 2022 BOT meeting.