Draft Resolution(s) for Review:
Please click here to view any draft resolutions under review.
Resident questions and comments can be sent to Management (firstname.lastname@example.org). Management will compile all questions and comments related to the draft resolutions and provide them to the Trustees prior to the meeting.
BOT October Meeting Highlights: October 21, 2020
Below is a list of highlights from the Wednesday, October 21st, 2020, King Farm Citizens Assembly Board of Trustees meeting:
- The Board sent a survey out to the community. We are excited to hear the community’s ideas. Survey closed on October 31st, 2020.
- Board discussed Equity Resolution #1 (Design Standards and Guidelines) and requested some updates before voting [on ER#1] in the November meeting.
- Board discussed the proposed amendment to Equity Resolution #6 – Landscaping. Changes were approved to be sent to the community for review and comment.
- Equity Resolution #9 (previously referenced as #8 – Exterior Maintenance Standards) was approved.
- The 2019 Draft Audit was discussed and approved by the board.
- The 2021 Budget was approved in the Board Meeting with no increase in assessments.
- The approved budget will be mailed in the upcoming weeks followed by the mailing of coupon books. Residents on direct debit will not receive a coupon book. If you are interested in direct debit or have any other questions, please contact management at 301-987-0122 or e-mail email@example.com.
**Approved Minutes and other documents are available for viewing in the internal files in the FrontSteps resident portal. If you need assistance accessing your account or the documents, please contact Management by phone or e-mail.