APPROVED BUDGET & MONTHLY ASSESSMENTS
Please click here to view the Approved 2021 Budget. Please note, you must login to access internal documents.
- The 2021 Budget was approved in the October 21st, 2020 Board Meeting with *no increase in assessments.
- **Approved Minutes and other documents are available for viewing in the internal files in the FrontSteps resident portal.
- If you need assistance accessing your account or the documents, please contact Management by phone or e-mail.
2022 DRAFT BUDGET
- The 2022 draft budget will be adopted at the October 29th, 2021 or the November 17th, 2021 BOT meeting.
- To review the budget, click here 2022 draft budget; you must have a login to access or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.
- Once the 2022 budget is approved, coupon books will be mailed to residents who have elected to use them and/or are not signed up for direct-debit. Residents on direct debit WILL NOT receive a coupon book.
- If you are interested in direct debit or have any other questions, please contact management at 301-987-0122 or e-mail email@example.com.
The chart below reflects the current monthly assessment AND the 2021 assessment.
Owners NOT participating in direct debit will receive a 2021 coupon book.
Direct Debit – You do not need to do anything if assessments are paid via direct debit through Comsource. You will not receive coupons and the assessment amount will be deducted automatically from the account on file. If you want to enroll or need to change your account information, complete and submit a new direct debit form (included in this mailing) to Amber Finnigan at Comsource: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bill Pay Via Bank – If you pay assessments using a bank or other institution, you will need to confirm the payee information, delivery date (due the 1st and late after the 15th) account number, and payment amount. This is also a great time to confirm and provide updated contact information (off-site mailing address, email address, and phone number) for owners and tenants to the Management Office. To update your information, complete the online form here.
** for questions regarding your account or assessments, please complete the online accounting form here.