When the time comes for you to sell your home, the Maryland Condominium Act and the Maryland Homeowners Association Act require that the seller provide specific information regarding the Association(s) of which the unit is a part.

Please contact the Management Office to request a Resale Certificate. or by phone (301) 987-0122.

The Management Office will need the following information:

  1. Seller’s Name(s)
  2. Seller’s Email(s)
  3. Seller’s Phone Number(s)
  4. Buyer’s Name(s)
  5. Buyer’s Email(s)
  6. Property Address
  7. Closing Date

Appraisal/Lender Information:


Assessment Information:

If you need assessment information about a specific unit, such as an HOA Dues form filled out, please contact Management:

Insurance Declaration/Master Policy:

For KFCA’s Certificate of Insurance please contact Management: