When the time comes for you to sell your home, the Maryland Condominium Act and the Maryland Homeowners Association Act require
that the seller provides specific information regarding the Association(s) of which the unit is a part.
How to Make Your Request:
Management handles resale packages and we recommend waiting until there is a contract in place before requesting resale documents.
Payment must be made in order to begin the resale package process. Once we have received the required information and payment,
an exterior home inspection will be completed to assess any violations that will need to be repaired prior to selling the home.
Alternatively, if you are selling as-is, the buyer(s) will need to be aware of any violations.
*Please allow 5 to 7 business days to receive your resale package.
Document Delivery and Cost:
- Dropbox Link ($225.00) OR USB Thumb-drive ($250.00).
- The price of the resale package depends on delivery.
- For Dropbox delivery, we will send the recipients a link to view the documents in Dropbox. You do not need a Dropbox
account to access the documents.
- For USB delivery, we will mail the USB thumb-drive as the Management Office is currently closed to residents and walk-ins.
- Credit card and Check.
- Please call the Management office to remit payment via credit card.
- If you are paying by check, please remit to: King Farm Citizens Assembly, 300 Saddle Ridge Circle, Rockville MD 20850
- OR hand-deliver your check to the Management office. Please place your envelope in the mail slot to the right of the front door.
If you have any questions, please contact us: Management@kingfarm.org or by phone (301) 987-0122.