COVID-19 PROTOCOLS (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Residents will be able to use the pools by reservation ONLY, in order to adhere to mandated capacity limits. Pool reservations can be made up to 1 (one) week in advance of the booking date. Both pools will be available daily for 2-hour reservation time slots starting at 11:00am daily. The pools will close for 30 minute increments 4 times per day in order to ensure that regular cleaning and disinfecting procedures can occur. Lap lanes will be open again this season for early morning lap swim on Tuesdays (Saddle Ridge) and Thursdays (Baileys) from 6:00am – 8:00am with 6 lap lanes available to reserve.
Things to Know:
- No Guests permitted this season.
- ALL residents must sign and submit a waiver to access the pool.
- Reservations are required to access the pool
- A KFCA Key Fob is required to access the pool
- Do not enter the facility if you are feeling sick or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- Practice social distancing from those not in your household or party you arrived with.
- Masks are required when entering/exiting the pool deck and speaking with lifeguards.
- There will be pool furniture (chairs/lounges/umbrellas) available and spaced out to encourage social distancing. Residents are also allowed to bring their own chairs to use.
Pool Reservations Required This Season
- Residents are required to make a reservation for a time slot to use the pool.
- Reservations can be made up to 1 week in advance.
- Please visit https://kingfarmcitizensassembly.getomnify.com to set up your account OR to book a reservation.
- Please note: the Omnify reservation portal is different than the FrontSteps resident portal! You cannot sign in to the FrontSteps portal (i.e. resident sign in on the King Farm website) and access the reservation portal.
- Both portals are separate websites and require separate logins/accounts.
- Reservations for the 2021 Pool Season will be available beginning on Saturday, May 22nd.
- If you used the reservation system last year, you do not need to create a new account.
- however, if you are new, you will need to create an account in order to book reservations for the pool for the available times.
- If you forgot your password, you can reset it using the Omnify Reservation Portal.
Canceling Reservations/Capacity Limits:
- Like last season, the pools will be open at limited capacity. Saddle Ridge has a capacity of 150 and Bailey’s has a capacity of 85. ** this is subject to change based on current County restrictions. If the Board/Management/KFCA President decide to adjust capacity limits, they will do so and inform residents accordingly.
- If you sign up for a reservation at the pool and no longer plan to go, please be sure to cancel your reservation to allow others on the waitlist an opportunity to reserve a time slot.
- The waitlist operates on a first come, first serve basis. Once a spot becomes available, an e-mail notification will be sent to everyone on the waitlist, whoever is able to grab the spot first will get the time slot.
- You cannot remove yourself from the waitlist, however, if you receive an e-mail that a space is available and you do not wait it, simply choose not to book the reservation.
Waiver Rules and Regulations
- If you decide you do want to use the pools this summer, everyone in the household who is 18+ is required to sign a liability waiver to use the pool.
- Liability waivers from last year are STILL valid for the 2021 season.
- However, the pool company may have an additional form for patrons to sign. Only an adult signature covers minors (anyone under 18). The waiver only has two lines listed for residents to sign, but you may list all members of your household and sign on one waiver.
- The pool waiver can be accessed and downloaded here.
Key Fobs Required to Access the Pools:
- Reminder: For those residents who are new to the community or children who are 12 and older and need a Key Fob, please schedule an appointment to obtain one at the Saddle Ridge Community Center.
- A Key Fob operates like a pool pass except it is a physical item and it gives residents access to King Farm facilities and is required for use of such facilities. Schedule an appointment Monday – Thursday, 9:00am-4:30pm, by calling 301-987-0122 or emailing email@example.com.
KFCA reminds all of our residents to practice social or physical distancing and stay at least 6 feet apart both in and out of the water, from people you don’t live. Face coverings are required when you are not in the water. For further information regarding pool operations during the active Covid-19 era please view our frequently asked questions document (FAQ).