King Farm Key Fobs – Required to Access Amenities:
In order to access the community amenities, residents need to obtain a key fob from Management. Key fobs enable access to the community pools, fitness center, and King Farm shuttle busses. Using your key fob, you will be able to use both the Saddle Ridge and Bailey’s Commons Pools during pool season (May-August annually). Additionally, you can use your key fob to enter the fitness center which is located within the King Farm Community Center (300 Saddle Ridge Circle). Lastly, there are bus stops located throughout the community where residents can get picked up/dropped off by the King Farm Shuttle Bus and a key fob is required to ride.
In order to receive a Key Fob, you must meet the following qualifications:
- You must live in or own a home in King Farm
- Tenants must complete the application form, sign it, and forward it to the landlord/agent to sign.
- Either the owner or the tenant must attach a current copy of the lease with the application.
- Key Fobs will be issued to EITHER THE OWNER OR TENANT, NOT BOTH.
- Pool access will be denied to any residents who are not in good standing and/or any resident who has not submitted
a copy of their current lease (if the unit is leased).
- Children 12 and over are eligible to obtain their own Key Fob.
Please call or email Management to make an appointment if you need to obtain a key fob. If you make an appointment, you are required to wear a mask during your appointment. When you arrive please ring the doorbell and a staff member will let you in.
PLEASE NOTE: The Management Office REMAINS CLOSED to residents!
**We do not accept walk-in appointments due to COVID-19. Appointments are required**
The Management Office is located at:
300 Saddle Ridge Circle, Rockville, MD 20850
Appointment Hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Monday – Thursday)
- Members of your household should already have a key fob. If you need an additional key fob for a member of the household who never received a key fob or is now eligible for a key fob, please fill out the application form and email it to Management: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online form.
- In addition to the application, we need a picture on file and this can be completed via Zoom appointment OR we can schedule an in-person appointment to take the picture. Once this is complete, you can obtain a key fob.
- Please Note: Children under age 12 cannot have their own key fob and must be with a parent/guardian to attend the pool. Children 12 and over are eligible for their own key fob and may attend the pool without a parent/guardian.
Please fill out the application form and make arrangements to have your photos taken. If the previous owners left you their key fobs, please contact Management. We will issue your new key fobs and verify that we have your information on file.
If you are a new resident or have recently moved within King Farm, please email Management the following or complete the online form.
- A copy of your driver’s license;
- A copy of your lease or ALTA form (condo owners);
- and the completed Key Fob Application
Once we have received these documents, we will need a picture on file for each member of the household. Please schedule a Zoom or in-person appointment to have your picture(s) taken and obtain your key fob(s).
Lost Key Fobs:
If you have lost your key fob and need a replacement, it is now $25.00 to replace the fob. Please contact Management to schedule an appointment to obtain a new fob or complete the online form.