King Farm Key Fobs – Required to Access Amenities:
In order to receive a Key Fob, you must meet the following qualifications:
- You must live in or own a home in King Farm
- Tenants must complete the application form, sign it, and forward it to the landlord/agent to sign.
- Either the owner or the tenant must attach a current copy of the lease with the application.
- Key Fobs will be issued to EITHER THE OWNER OR TENANT, NOT BOTH.
- Pool access will be denied to any residents who are not in good standing and/or any resident who has not submitted
a copy of their current lease (if the unit is leased).
- Children 12 and over are eligible to obtain their own Key Fob.
Please call or email Management to make an appointment if you need to obtain a key fob. If you make an appointment, you are required to
wear a mask during your appointment. When you arrive please ring the doorbell and a staff member will let you in.
PLEASE NOTE: The Management Office REMAINS CLOSED to residents!
**We do not accept walk-in appointments due to COVID-19. Appointments are required**
The Management Office is located at:
300 Saddle Ridge Circle, Rockville, MD 20850
Appointment Hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Monday – Thursday)
If you need a key fob, please see below:
- Members of your household should already have a key fob. If you need an additional key fob for a member of the household who never
received a key fob or is now eligible for a key fob, please fill out the application form and email it to Management: email@example.com.
In addition to the application, we need a picture on file and this can be completed via Zoom appointment OR we can schedule an in-person
appointment to take the picture. Once this is complete, you can obtain a key fob.
- Please Note: Children under age 12 cannot have their own key fob and must be with a parent/guardian to attend
the pool. Children 12 and over are eligible for their own key fob and may attend the pool without a parent/guardian.
Please fill out the application form and make arrangements to have your photos taken (do not mail the application). The Key Fob will give you
access to the community pools, shuttle bus service, and the fitness room (located at 300 Saddle Ridge Circle). If the previous owners left you their key
fobs, please contact Management. We will issue your new key fobs and verify that we have your information on file.
If you are a new resident or have recently moved within King Farm, please email Management the following:
- A copy of your driver’s license;
- A copy of your lease or ALTA form (condo owners);
- and the completed Key Fob Application.
Once we have received these documents, we will need a picture on file for each member of the household. Please schedule a Zoom or in-person
appointment to have your picture(s) taken and obtain your key fob(s).
Lost Key Fobs:
If you have lost your key fob and need a replacement, it is now $25.00 to replace the fob. Please Management to
schedule an appointment to obtain a new fob.