The King Farm 2021 Annual Meeting & Election:
WHEN: Wednesday, April 28, 2021
WHERE: Zoom Meeting
TIME: the meeting will start at 7:00 PM
HOW TO ATTEND: residents are required to register in advance via Zoom using this link – https://tinyurl.com/KFCAAnnualMeeting. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email with a unique link to use to attend the meeting. Please remain on mute upon entry and for the duration of the meeting to limit background noise.
The King Farm Citizens Assembly will host its Annual Meeting of the Membership and Election virtually on Wednesday, April 28th at 7:00 PM via Zoom Meeting. The primary purpose of the meeting is for the presentation of the State of the Community report by the KFCA President and the election of three (3) Board of Trustees seats. The Treasurer will also provide a brief presentation on the current annual budget. Election results will be announced, and the newly elected members will be installed at the meeting.
Three candidates, Sue Beckerman, Ric Ricciardi, and Matthew Roh are running for the three (3) seats on the Board of Trustees. The Trustee positions are two-year terms. A Candidate Forum will not be held since the number of candidates does not exceed the seats available.
Candidate statements can be viewed below, in the March edition of the King Farm Chronicle, or by requesting a hard copy from the Management Office.
How to Vote in the KFCA Election:
Online voting will OPEN on Wednesday, April 7th at 9:00 pm and CLOSE on Tuesday, April 27th at 11:59 pm. ONLINE VOTING is available for the 2021 Annual Meeting and Election and is the preferred method of voting. If you vote online, you do not need to vote by any other method. Your vote will only be counted once.
Registered voters will receive a postcard with their name, registration code, and the designated web address to register and cast their vote. Please add votehoanow.com as an approved domain name. If you have your registration code, visit https://kingfarm.ivotehoa.com/register to register.
As part of the registration, registrants will be asked to provide the most up-to-date email address and phone number. Please complete this information as it will be used for future elections. If you have not received a registration code by April 7, 2021, please contact email@example.com.
Paper ballots are provided by request only and must be mailed in, dropped at the Management Office mailbox, or hand-delivered to the Management office and received no later than 5:00 pm on Tuesday, April 27, 2021.
Registering to Vote:
- All King Farm residents who are eighteen years or over, have no financial delinquencies over 30 days, and are registered with the Assembly are qualified voters and may vote in this election. If this election notice was addressed to you, then you are registered for this election; however, please verify with Management that you have no outstanding debt (over 30 days) to the Assembly. Any outstanding debt will invalidate your vote.
- Non-registered King Farm residents who would like to vote in the election must complete and return the Citizen Registration Form to the Management Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by placing it in the drop box to the right of the front office door (300 Saddle Ridge Circle) by 12:00 pm, Friday, April 2, 2021. All forms will be verified (signed lease, state-issued driver’s license, and/or owner verification).
Please note: If you are NOT a Titleholder and have not registered by the deadline you are not permitted to vote in the election.
King Farm Annual Meeting/Election Timeline:
- Friday, April 2nd by 12:00 PM – Last Day to Register to Vote (Titleholders on file are automatically registered).
- Wednesday, April 7th – Electronic Voting OPENS – (9:00 pm)
- Tuesday, April 27th – Electronic Voting CLOSES – (11:59 pm)
- Tuesday, April 27th by 5:00 PM – Paper ballots must be received by mail or hand-delivered to the Assembly office no later than 5:00 pm.
- Wednesday, April 28th at 7:00 PM – Annual Meeting & Election (Virtual).